Dr. Vilas V. Karjinni completed his graduation in Civil Engg. from Karnataka University, Dharwad; M.Tech. in Transportation Systems Engineering from IIT Bombay, Mumbai and PhD in Civil Engineering from Rajiv Technological University, Bhopal, M.P.
Presently, he is serving as the Director of Kolhapur Institute of Technology’s College of Engineering (Autonomous), Kolhapur. He has 37+ years of Academic, Consulting experience and 20+ years of Administrative experience to his credit.
NAAC Peer Team Visits: 24 HEIs
NAAC/NBA Mentorship: 40 + HEIs
1. NAAC Assessor for Faculty of Engineering empanelled by National Assessment and Accreditation Council, Bangalore (2014).
2. Instrumental in getting ‘A’ Grade by NAAC, Bengaluru with CGPA 3.12 for Kolhapur Institute of Technology’s College of Engineering during March 2015.
Accreditation by NBA, New Delhi of:
· K.L.E. Society’s College of Engg. & Tech., Belgaum;
· G.M.R. Institute of Technology, Rajam, Andhra Pradesh;
· Tatya Saheb Kore Institute of Engg. and Tech., Warananagar and
· Kolhapur Institute of Technology’s College of Engineering (Autonomous), Kolhapur.
Institute for Academic Excellence
#3-6-692, Street No.12, Himayathnagar,
Hyderabad - 500029, Telangana.