Institute for Academic Excellence (IAE) is organising the Leadership Development Program for academic Leaders and Senior Professors of College Level Administration on 22nd & 23rd December-2023.
Two-Day Leadership Development Program Program for academic Leaders and Senior Professors of College Level Administration tailored by the Institute for Academic Excellence (IAE) for Academic Leaders and senior professors.
This program is designed to empower Academic leaders to enhance the quality of higher education and promote innovation within their respective colleges.
1. Relationship management ,Team building
2. Technology Integration in Teaching, Learning, examination and evaluation process
3. Digital Empowerment, Online Education
4. Capacity Building of Teachers for Quality Education
5. Skill Development and Employability of the students
6. Outcome Based Education, Question paper setting with higher learning order outcomes
7. Promoting R&D Innovations and Start-up Ecosystem
8. Infrastructure, Human Resources Management, Governance and Autonomy
9. Inclusive education for all
Overall, the expected outcome of this Leadership Development Program is to empower academic leaders and senior professors with the tools, knowledge, and strategies needed to lead their institutions to greater heights, foster innovation and research, and adapt to the changing educational landscape, ultimately contributing to the betterment of the education sector.
Institute for Academic Excellence
#3-6-692, Street No.12, Himayathnagar,
Hyderabad - 500029, Telangana.